Tuesday, October 8, 2013

'Curse of Chucky' Movie Review:


When I first heard that there was another Chucky movie coming out, I was skeptical because of how silly Seed of Chucky is, but  Curse of Chucky was absolutely astonishing, and just outright fucking awesome!
In my opinion this movie, along with Child's Play, is the best one in the entire franchise. At first I thought the new style Chucky doll looked kind of weird at first considering the fact that his face looks perfectly restored, but the cool thing about that is it actually explains what happened later on in the movie.
I've read a lot reviews that other people have wrote about it saying that it's "boring", well honestly that is not true. I didn't have a hard time keeping my interest whatsoever, and the story was phenomenal.











I do have one question though that I kept trying to answer myself the two times I watched this movie;
why didn't he bleed when Nika stabbed him? All in all it was an awesome movie. If you're a Chucky
fan then you definitely have to watch Curse of Chucky. Trust me, it's absolutely worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment