Friday, September 27, 2013

'V/H/S' (Review)


'V/H/S' is a horror film about a group of burglars who decide to sneak into the house of a sleeping old man to steal a rare old VHS tape, only to find out he wasn’t just sleeping, but he was dead (or so they thought). Alas, they go looking for the videotape anyway only to find that the house was full of VHS tapes, so they have to watch each one to see which is which.
I thought the movie was pretty genius, only because it’s sort of different than your average found footage film and each videotape (story) is very disturbing in their own ways.


 I thought the movie was overall amazing, but the only complaint I have is the shakiness of the camera from time to time, but that doesn’t define the film one bit. I thought the entire thing was scary as hell, and there were definitely a few scenes in it that made me jump. I would have to say the first story is the creepiest though (see photo above), if only I could tell exactly what the fuck that thing is, maybe you can though. This is definitely a horror movie I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment